Monday, June 28, 2010

A Work in Progress

I'm still thinking about a new name for my blog.  I had some input from a couple of readers, and that has given me some ideas.  I'm not going to say more right now - I'm still fleshing this out.  But stay tuned.  I will definitely have something new by the end of the summer.

I have also decided to start another Self-Esteem Support Group.  It's been a little more than a year since my last group came to a close in Perry, and after a break I think I am ready and excited to start up again.  This is a 10 week group that is based on the work of Dr. David Burns and his books, The Feel Good Handbook and Ten Days to Self-Esteem.  I have also developed my own material to supplement this reading, culled from my own research in the area of self esteem.  I am not sure where I will be offering the group this time around.  In fact, I may be offering it in more than one location, for your convenience!

If you are interested in learning more about the support group, please contact me by phone or email:  515-370-1965 or lah.turner@gmail.com.

PS - I posted a link to the book Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend.  I was just revisiting it this morning, and remembering what solid material it is, and how the authors are so sound.  Good reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment